28 August, 2013

Swallowtail

I spied this little beauty some time ago in blog land and saved it to my CASE file. I finally got around to making it over the weekend and love the result. This will be one of the cards we'll be making at my Swallowtail class next month. Scroll down the page and see my classes on the left side of my blog. Email me to book your space, if you want to join in. 



Stamp: Swallowtail, Simply Sketched (hostess set)
Card: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Island Indigo, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Island Indigo Bakers Twine

I hope you like today's quick card and I'll see you again soon! :-)

Thanks for the badge from NZSU Callena! 



2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you have used on this card Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colours used in this card Debbie so have chosen you for this weeks "NZSU pic of the week" enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie