01 April, 2013

Stampin Up - Sent with Love

Yet again, Stampin’ Up! has come up with a stamp set and coordinating Designer Paper that is super adorable. And, it is perfect for me because I travel a lot in my job . . . Sent With Love.  

The stamp set Sent with Love (#131847) is the cutest set and costs just $39.95!  I just LOVE all the stamps in the set. Here's a close up for you.



The Sent with Love Designer Series Paper (#132182) costs $22.95 and I love, love, love that it has pieces that can be cut up and used in different ways. 



Now, you can get these in the Sent with Love Pretty Bundle (#132851) which includes the Sent with Love Stamp Set, Sent with Love Designer Series Paper and Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine too!  Plus, you will save 20% on the products when you purchase the bundle for $55.25! How's that for a bargain! Email me HERE to order your bundle today!

Special offer dates for the Sent with Love set is: 1 April – 15 June, 2013.  After that, they'll both fly away and no longer be available!

Pop back tomorrow to see one of the cards that I've made with this adorable little set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie